Featured Post

The Bean Stitch - Crochet Tutorial

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter...and a freebie for you!

Happy Easter to you and your families!  I was playin' around earlier in my favorite playground (Photoshop) and made up a few papers so I wanted to share them with you! - I hope you like them! The link is at the bottom of this post!
    So, yesterday was quite a bad day, it was my first attempt at visiting my brothers grave since they passed away.  I didn't think I was ready and sure enough, I wasn't.   As soon as I found the cemetery, I completely lost it and didn't regain my composure for several hours-literally.  I went mainly so I could take my mother, she hasn't been to their grave sight since their service was held.  I also didn't want her driving because she's getting up there in age and quite frankly she's a pretty scary driver! (If she was given a test, I'm very positive she'd fail with flying colors!)  To give you just a small example: she plowed into our towns post office last week and totaled her car along with a quarter of the post office but thank God no one was hurt and she walked away without even a scratch on her!
    Yesterday at the cemetery, she did much better than I thought she would, as she has come to terms with the fact that they are in a "better place".  I'm still not in agreement with that whole idea.  Maybe because I'm much more selfish (and quite possibly still in denial) and want them back here with me.  In my opinion, they were much too young (being 37 and 27) to have left here in the first place.
    On a much brighter note:  I do have a full sized kit just about finished for you!  I'm just working on the final last pieces then I'll upload it & share those links!  Keep an eye out!

Hugs xo
Paula











Clouded Head Paper Pack