Featured Post

The Bean Stitch - Crochet Tutorial

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kudos to Pixel Scrapper


I'm trying to get back into the digital scrapbooking scene by participating in some fun challenges over at Pixel Scrapper!  I've been up since 1:30 this morning and thought I would jump right back into designing layouts for my creative team at PS!  What a great community of people! 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  After a bit of a leave of absence from my favorite hobby,                                          I quickly learned it's not just a hobby, it's one of my passions, I was up making layouts again in no time! It's much like riding a bike; if you fall off- get back on it & try, try again!

I found out the other day that my other "go to" digiscrap location had just cut me out of their forum when I had been inactive a bit over a month and was literally locked out of their forum after several years of being involved there.  No email, no message, nada! From what I understand, this was caused because my credit card on file became no good after I put in a fraud claim, they sent me a new card- which had completely slipped my mind!  IF I had received some sort of reminder about my payment, none of this would of happened Anyhow- I'll be staying my distance from there until I decide if I want to go back...I am pretty upset and normally dont post such things here but I need to vent cuz I'm upset!!  Will keep ya posted (it's prob my fault anyhow!)