Featured Post

The Bean Stitch - Crochet Tutorial

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

♥Can't wait to begin my first CAL: Whispers from the Past CAL 2016♥

Introducing Whispers from the Past CAL 2016 ♥ starts October 13th, 2016!!

This is my very first CAL I will be participating in since I started crocheting in July of this year! I am VERY excited to say the least!
The pattern will be posted on Crystals and Crochet blog indefinitely, if you want to get your hands on it!  Here's a caption from her blog:


Each week I will share some of my memories with you, and tell the story behind the stitches you will be working.
 The cal lasts for 9 weeks, and the pattern will remain free on my website indefinitely. 
 Each week you will either be making, squares, panels, or working around the entire project.
 There are also four different joining techniques used in the project, all with full photo tutorial instructions. As usual, with any of my designs, I like to encourage you to try something new, to learn and grow.
 The finished blanket is rectangular, but there are lots of options for you to change the shape or size to suit your own creative or “snuggle worthy” needs. Here's the link:   http://www.crystalsandcrochet.com/introducing-whispers-past-cal-2016/
 Please remember this is my design and is covered by copyright law. You may share a link to this page with anyone, you may print off the photo or written tutorials for your own use, but please do not alter or change in any way.
Please love and respect me, as I love and respect you. 

Won't you come and join us, save the date (October 13, 2016) and each Thursday
for 9 weeks!